Thursday, November 19, 2009

I blame my Husband

Not getting much writing done these days. Work has been hectic, and I admit, I have this weakness for a good fantasy RPG. So, my husband went and got me the Dragon Age computer version RPG and well... it is simply fantastic! Can't say as though I agree with their Dwarf culture. Why would a race concerned with honor and warrior prowess play politics so viciously? Especially if their race is in decline and oppressed by enemies with little hope of allies? Doesn't make sense and annoys me, but other than that, the storyline and interaction is well done. The game has a bit of problem with my audio and widescreen video, but for its flaws, I still like it. If you liked neverwinter or baldur's gate, this game is very much like them, but better.

So I blame Jim for getting me hooked on this game instead of finishing up the rewrite of Valkardain (Sorrow's Bane).

No comments:

Post a Comment